TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- We have the right to cancel your membership immediately refunding you that month’s fee. (Membership is charged monthly)
- The first month’s membership fees are collected from you by us by Credit card payment, cheque payment or Direct Debit approximately 2-5 days from your membership application date and are not refundable under any circumstances with the exception of the Money Back Guarantee detailed below. We will set up your new membership and direct debit agreement.
- Your monthly membership fees will be collected on the same day every month. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- CANCELLATION – You are committing to at least 6 months of membership. You can cancel by calling us and writing us an email at any time throughout your membership. If you used the Direct Debit option please speak to your bank and allow 3 to 4 working days for the bank to action this. Your membership will be cancelled at the end of your 6 months and you will still have access to your benefits for the remaining paid time but you will NOT be charged when your six months are up.
- FREEZING – A $15 monthly charge is applied if you freeze your membership. Your membership can be on freeze for a maximum of 3 months after which your membership will automatically be un-frozen and will revert back to your monthly rate.
- EXPIRY of service – With this program your monthly spa treatment expires the month after you were to have it. If you miss a pedicure in one month for example, just have it in the following month so you have two spa treatments that month. You can carry over your spa treatment for a full month but it expires if not used by month end, in other words after 30 days.
- TRANSFER – The month you cannot use your treatment, you can transfer it over to some one else for that month. This does not imply transfer of membership as memberships cannot be transferred.
- LATE – If we are not able to bill your card on the 27th a late fee of $40 is issued. If any cheque is returned unpaid or any other form of payment is not honored for any reason whatsoever a fee of $50 will be charged. Membership will be suspended until full payment is made
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Our money back guarantee helps you to book your treatment with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied at the end of your treatment, you will be refunded. However we are sure you’ll be so thrilled, you’ll want to book another session for yourself and recommend us to friends.
FEES AND CHARGES
Cost is __________ charged monthly
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 18 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where dates are unavailable because they have been booked. We will do our best to accommodate your treatment on a mutually agreeable date. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from the Fair Trading Commission. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by Barbados Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Spas Rules Of Membership (See Document)and General client expectations (see document).
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in Barbados. Our registered office is at Upper Streats Road Clapham St. Michael.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0344 477 0005 or by e-mailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to TUTCH mobile Spa, Clapham St, Michael at email@example.com We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party.